Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元50,918 (4,278,298 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)