Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,306 (1,723,478 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)