Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01128 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,677 (1,744,251 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)