Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元53,062 (4,465,410 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元36,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)