Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11740 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,826 (руб 32,591) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)