Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,805 (Rp 15,119,483) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)