Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,428 (Rp 6,667,546) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)