Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,361 (€3,477) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)