Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11049 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,254 (руб 174,258) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)