Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11538 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,826 (руб 102,492) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)