Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09495 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,613 (₨48,586) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (33 minutes ago)