Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,295 ($2,409) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)