Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,924 ($2,608) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)