Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 71% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,987 (€4,411) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)