Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元60,532 (€7,938) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元36,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)