Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38162 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,276 (E£ 8,585) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)