Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,400 (5,247 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)