Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,681 in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)