Cost of living comparison between Luoyang, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,359 in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)