Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,863元 (39,184 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)