Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10121 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 97% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,018 (₨316,356) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)