Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00407 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元53,451 (13,122,296 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)