Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00702 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 139% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元179,575 (25,566,721 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)