Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元51,679 (12,212,213 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元31,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)