Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.820 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,946 (8,762 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)