Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,398 (12,081 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)