Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.875 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,181 (8,632 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)