Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,895 (€4,688) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (37 minutes ago)