Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,916 (€4,513) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)