Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04179 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 77% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元720,545 (17,242,412 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元406,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (23 minutes ago)