Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32538 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,107 (Mex$ 18,768) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (27 minutes ago)