Cost of living comparison between Los Mochis, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33405 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,152 (Mex$ 12,429) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)