Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33535 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,450 (Mex$ 10,288) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (36 minutes ago)