Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34374 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,894 (Mex$ 20,056) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)