Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33960 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,582 (Mex$ 16,437) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)