Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37904 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,454 (Mex$ 19,667) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (39 minutes ago)