Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,737 (Mex$ 8,595) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)