Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37019 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,133 (Mex$ 59,789) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)