Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32510 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,527 (Mex$ 60,064) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)