Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34043 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,464 (Mex$ 27,799) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)