Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,145 prices entered by 1,313 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.568 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元90,528 (£10,566) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)