Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01165 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,459 (1,498,717 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (31 minutes ago)