Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,608 (803,759 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)