Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01145 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,910 (865,494 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)