Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01111 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,446 (1,570,376 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (44 minutes ago)