Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01116 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,111 (1,444,111 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)