Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,231 ($1,395) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)