Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,114 ($2,777) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)