Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04168 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 92% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,197 (172,686 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)