Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04052 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 82% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,385 (256,281 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)