Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,701 (€2,792) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)