Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,543 (€2,928) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (37 minutes ago)