Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,179 (€3,127) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (42 minutes ago)