Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.740 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元14,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元14,000 (18,929 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)