Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元13,000 (19,973 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)