Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元13,000 (20,145 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)