Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.698 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元12,500 (17,901 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)