Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.882 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,388 (£4,209) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)