Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.777 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,189 (€1,953) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)