Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,097 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,729 (€2,422) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (16 minutes ago)