Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,648 in Linyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)