Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,289 (€2,975) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)