Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,616 (€3,075) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)