Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,396 (€4,288) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)