Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 55% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,627 (€4,542) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (44 minutes ago)