Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,489 (€2,526) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)