Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,315 (€3,636) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)