Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.053 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,165 (S/. 9,820) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)