Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,026 (S/. 8,317) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)