Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,229 (S/. 9,336) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)