Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.004 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,811 (S/. 8,389) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)