Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.015 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,444 (S/. 6,673) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)