Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,312 (1,694,534 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (38 minutes ago)