Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00879 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,182 (1,726,600 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)