Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00890 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,315 (1,832,634 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)