Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,492 in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)