Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,157 in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)