Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,716 in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)