Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01117 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 75% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元131,059 (11,730,041 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (29 minutes ago)