Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 85% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元88,801 (7,451,117 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元48,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)