Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30130 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,559 (48,321 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)