Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,234 ($3,094) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)