Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,755 (€3,883) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)