Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,864 (€3,379) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)