Cost of living comparison between Lelystad, Netherlands and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,223 (€2,618) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)