Cost of living comparison between Lelystad, Netherlands and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,885 (€2,824) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)