Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,801 (€2,637) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)