Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,275 (11,416 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)