Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,123 (6,030 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)