Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.776 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,602 (£3,259) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)