Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.870 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,174 (£3,740) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)