Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 73% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,421 (€5,268) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)