Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 30,011元 (€3,804) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)