Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 81% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,620 (€3,054) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)