Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 77% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,170 (€4,467) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)