Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.679 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 62% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元95,636 (CHF 14,318) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元59,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)