Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.865 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 76% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元131,873 (CHF 19,211) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (44 minutes ago)