Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,981 (€2,324) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)