Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,419 (1,244,300 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)