Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,286 (1,164,521 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)