Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.089 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,032 (9,109 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)