Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.058 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,162 (12,227 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)