Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,131 (9,857 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)