Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01022 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,009 (CH$2,348,940) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)