Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01027 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,555 (CH$1,515,128) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)