Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43527 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,827 (ARS $43,254) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)