Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36575 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,361 (Mex$ 50,200) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)