Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37890 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,313 (Mex$ 35,136) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)